Friday, September 21, 2012

Post #1 of this new hobby of mine...

Hi everyone!!
I decided to start a Blog for a bunch of reasons...
1. I moved far away from home, and I want to update friends and family on our new life!
2. I have a bunch of things I would love to share that I think might get annoying on Facebook (aka makeup reviews, makeup looks, wedding experience, dress buying, life as an army wife, etc.)
3. Since my husband Paul is a hard working soldier, I spend most of the day alone at the apartment and I am always looking for something creative to get into.
4. Someday I would love to have a job in the makeup industry (no matter how small the job), and I want to soak up every experience I can reviewing products, creating different looks for different occasions and time of year, demonstrating how to create them, giving tips on bargains and splurges, and many more things.
5. Since I am a new wife, I am learning a lot about cooking and home-making, and I get really excited about new accomplishments!
6.....Ok, I think I have given enough reasons here. You get the idea! 

BASICALLY....from this Blog, be on the lookout for lots of girly stuff. : )

This is my husband Paul and myself on our wedding day!

I'm a Bride!!!


1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to following your blog and can't wait to see you evaluate everything.

    ReplyDelete